Manager Talent Acquisition (US recruitment) – (10-18 years)
Currently seeking candidates with US
Location – Mumbai
Your future employer – A multinational company that provides consulting and processing services and has a very strong foothold in the industry.
- Providing end to end process and policy expertise/input to future state Global and Local design for all Global Recruitment process
- Evaluating process and technology gaps in Talent Acquisition, works with internal and Client stakeholders to affix permanent as well as interim solutions
- Leveraging onshore: offshore model by working with internal stakeholders to meet targets and optimize capacity utilization
- Advising client account leadership regarding TA aspects of key business strategies, issues and decisions and potential problem areas
- Relevant experience in US recruitment
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in HR consulting for Recruitment processes across multiple clients
- Exposure to Lean, Six Sigma and Operational Excellence practices
- Preferred Global Recruitment certification (like SHRM, AIRS)
- Minimum of 3 years of Team Leadership and client relationship client management experience
What is in it for you?
- A stimulating working environment with equal employment opportunity
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
Reach Us – If you think the role will add value to your career, kindly write me along with your uploaded CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer – Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.