Manager -Valuation-Corporate Finance (6+ Years)
An exciting opportunity for professionals with 5+ years of experience in valuation, advisory and investment research for a leading financial services company. If this sounds exciting to you, then read on!
Your future employer:
A leading global financial services company specializing in valuation, advisory and investment research.
- Valuation experience with venture capital backed growth stage companies and mid-market companies for US GAAP and tax regulations will be an advantage.
- Understanding assignment scope, conduct desktop research on the relevant industry to understand its dynamics and analyzes the companies from operational and financial due diligence perspective.
- Must have in-depth knowledge and experience in building and reviewing financial models based on specific business situations.
- Must be able to draft well documented reports communicating the key valuation arguments and thesis.
- Execute and deliver high quality valuation models reports to the discerning global clients. Develop strong working relationships with clients while working on engagements.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to interact with external clients and internal senior managerial teams
- Drive productivity through successful engagement planning of valuation assignment, resource allocation, guidance to junior analyst teams, standardization initiatives and following best practices in project life-cycle management
- Relevant experience in financial advisory services primarily in the areas of business valuation, Investment Banking, intangible asset valuation, cheap stock options valuation for VC backed companies/ ESOP valuation will be advantage
- Sound knowledge of Accounting and Corporate finance concepts.
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Knowledge of utilizing databases such as Thompson Reuters, Bloomberg, Capital IQ, etc. is a must
- Proficiency in MS Office - Excel, Power point and Word
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the employee of the company
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Working with C-suit or Senior Client Executives
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand in service industry
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.