Manager-Valuations and Research-Finance(5+years)
Our client is looking for an experienced CA/MBA with more than 5 years of experience in valuations and research with knowledge of USA GAP and taxation.If this sounds exciting to you, then read on!
Mumbai (Currently WFH)
Your Future employer
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty valuations and research serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
· Understanding assignment scope, conduct desktop research on the relevant industry
to understand its dynamics and analyzes the companies from operational and financial due diligence perspective.
· Must have in-depth knowledge and experience in building and reviewing financial models based on specific business situations.
· Must be able to draft well documented reports communicating the key valuation arguments and thesis.
· Executing and delivering high quality valuation models reports to the discerning global clients. Develop strong working relationships with clients while working on engagements.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills to interact with external clients and internal senior managerial teams
· Drive productivity through successful engagement planning of valuation assignment,
resource allocation, guidance to junior analyst teams, standardization initiatives and
following best practices in project life-cycle management.
· Keep up to date with latest developments in certain target industry sectors as well relevant accounting standards and tax regulations impacting valuation issues.
· Lead analyst teams by providing clear guidance on valuation /advisory engagements for
fund raising, M&A, corporate restructuring, etc.
· Generate revenues by supporting business development team on client conference
calls, build quality proposal presentations and contribute to marketing content
ARE YOU SOMEONE WITH?
· Relevant experience in financial advisory services primarily in the areas of business
valuation, Investment Banking, intangible asset valuation, cheap stock options valuation
for VC backed companies/ ESOP valuation will be advantage
· Sound knowledge of Accounting and Corporate finance concepts.
· Strong financial modelling skills
· Knowledge of utilizing databases such as Thompson Reuters, Bloomberg, Capital IQ, etc.
is a must
· Proficiency in MS Office - Excel, Power point and Word
· Flexibility in response to potential travel requirements for client engagements
· Proven track record in leading the assignment teams through demonstration of subject
matter technical and industry knowledge to ensure timely completion of engagements
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Demonstrated performance in closing business opportunities/ proposals directly or by
closely supporting business development teams or contributing to content production
for marketing purposes will be a plus.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Market leading remuneration
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.