Job opportunity in Gurgaon for Workforce Analytics/People Analytics Lead having 8+ years of experience. In this role as an individual contributor you will be responsible for consulting the clients on aspects of workforce/people analytics. If you have experience of working on large HR related datasets, please apply
Your Future Employer: A leading, global consultant firm providing career, health and wealth insights to clients.
- Delivering solutions related to Human Resource domain like Compensation & Benefits, Rewards, Learning, Performance, Diversity, Talent Acquisition, Organisation Design
- Using advance analytics, regression modelling and leveraging machine learning to design various client reports and dashboards
- Processing Human Resource related data using R, Python and other statistical software packages
- Supporting APAC consultants on data and analytics driven outputs while understanding client data, survey and industry data
- Addressing client challenges by partnering with the consultants
- Assisting and new bids and proposals by gathering the data and prototyping along with creating the digital driven projects
- Staying updated with the career industry development, advance analytics, labor economics and Artificial Intelligence in People Analytics
- Qualified B.Tech/Master in Statistics/ Maths/Business Administration
- Experience of upto 8 years in workforce strategy/people analytics/workforce analytics
- Expertise in R/Python, SQL, MS Access, Powerpoint, MS Projects
- Strong experience and expertise in data management, working on large data sets and data visualisation
- Should be able to work in independently and should be able to work closely with Senior and global stakeholders
- Excellent Communication skills
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Leading the workforce analytics projects for APAC
- Working closely with senior and global clients and stakeholder
- Working closely with Head of Center of Analytics Excellence
REACH US: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
DISCLAIMER:We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.