Data Analyst – Marketing Analytics -Bangalore - 2-5 years
The individual will be responsible for Analysis of data for the Marketing Measurement team that is chartered to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the marketing efforts of the organization.
Location: Bangalore (work from home due to Pandemic)
Your future employer – World’s leading ed-tech company with global presence. It is funded by investors like Naspers. The company has massive workforce of around 10,000 employees.
- Working with a variety of marketing stakeholders and interpreting insights from data that is relevant to the stakeholder.
- Learning about all marketing data sources used in the company both internal databases as well as ad publisher data sources (Ex: Google Ads, Facebook, AppsFlyer)
- Developing understanding of ATL, BTL and Digital marketing activities and be able to provide insights around them
- Developing reports/dashboards and own them for our stakeholders
- Making sure that the quality of data that Marketing Measurement gets on a daily basis is accurate and useful.
- Conduct adhoc-analysis basis requests from stakeholders or managers and at times developing statistical/machine learning models
- Bachelor/ Master’s Degree with 2-3 years of experience in Business/Data Analytics profile preferably in an online business and/or marketing function.
- Experience in Data Analysis, Marketing Analytics, Media Mix, Digital Marketing, Campaign Analytics, CRM Analytics
- Knowledge of analyzing large data sets of primary or secondary data
- Strong Data crunching/analysis capabilities using SQL and Tableau
- Analytics capabilities using Python/R
- Knowledge/experience in Google Data Studio, Google Big Query would be an advantage
What’s in it for you:
- High growth prospects in the fastest growing company.
- Great compensation package including a full suite of benefits
If above mentioned role excites you drop in your CVs at Jyothi.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global
consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran