An exciting job opportunity for a Market Research consultant to work with a global company in Mumbai. Candidates should have relevant experience in providing solutions for various business plan across industries through research and analysis. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Conducting analysis, research and reporting to interpret, validate and reconcile complex data
- Performing extensive research to augment the quantitative and quantitative outputs with market intelligence
- Creating models/frameworks to deliver actionable and meaningful outputs
- Writing reports to present model outputs in simplified language for senior clients
- Coordinating and partnering with other teams to provide a combined solution
- Supporting our advisory stakeholders in writing reports and or industry white papers
- Work alongside team members to ensure the timely completion of deliverables
- Masters in Economics / Business / Statistics / Econometrics from a reputed university or college
- 5 to 8 years’ experience on research and analytics – trend analysis, time series forecasting, benchmarking, scorecards, indices etc.
- Experience in consulting projects and conducting independent secondary research
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.