ANALYTICS MANAGER - MARKETING - MUMBAI
An incredible opportunity for a data-driven individual that will be responsible for analytics related to key automobile accounts that will align with marketing to develop and provide customer focused content and data solutions that support the nature of our automobile customers and will also determine strategies for the market to help support revenue growth through descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics.
If you are someone who has had experience, this is the right role for you!
• Advising on data driven marketing activities and providing input on their data strategy
• Plan and implement overall marketing analytics strategies for various clients in automobile space
• Bring in deep expertise on digital marketing & analytics from automobile industry, and help implement best practices and competitive intelligence
• Interface closely with client to deliver and implement recommendations to improve campaign outcomes
• Assist in developing new strategies to support sales, retention, cross- sell, profitability and optimization objectives
• Bachelor or Master’s degree required
• At least 5-8 years’ experience in digital & marketing analytics, with high exposure to international clients (in direct client facing roles)
• Excellent project management, communication and interpersonal skills
• Expert in Adobe Analytics / similar web analytics tools with proven experience of generating insight from business/web analytics data
• Strategic thinker with excellent skills in planning, team leadership and client communications.
• Deep domain expertise, understanding of current & future trends and best practices in digital marketing analytics
• Have a good understanding of digital marketing and can manage and report on marketing campaign tracking, including channels like web, social, email, SMS, webinars etc.