Position – Marketing Automation Email Specialist
Looking out for Marketing Automation Specialist professional having at least 2 years’ experience.
You will be responsible to support the build and pre-deployment of marketing communications.
Location – Bangalore
Your future employer - American Global Insurance brokerage and risk management services firm headquartered in Illinois.
- Developing and managing digital templates (emails, landing pages, programs) within the marketing automation platform
- Ensuring responsive/mobile email, landing page and form designs
- Building and executing test strategies, including A/B multi-variant testing, to drive qualified traffic and revenue-building activities
- Supporting the execution of marketing campaigns - activities include but not limited to, campaign flow builds, email creation, outbound landing page creation, form creation, media placement tracking, etc.
- Supporting the execution of automated lead generation programs
- Reporting on critical email and marketing automation campaign metrics
- Serving as a Subject Matter Expert on marketing automation best practices including campaign executive, email and landing page creation, email deliverability and data integrity
- Keeping up-to-date on email and marketing automation best practices
- Marketing Automation Platform expert
- 2+ years digital marketing experience with experience working on a marketing automation platform such as Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot or Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Pardot.
- Advanced HTML/CSS knowledge and Intermediate to Advanced skills
- Previous familiarity/direct experience using a CRM system (e.g. Salesforce)
- Well-rounded marketing technologist familiar with B2B lead generation
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent communication skills.
Reach Us –
Want to present your candidature?
Drop in your updated CV at Jyothi.email@example.com
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.