Sr Analyst- Marketing Operations (Exp: 3-6 years)
An Opportunity as a Marketing Operations Analyst for someone with minimum 3 years of experience and strong command on SalesForce.com, Analytics and Lead Routing to support the market operations team in driving business outcomes across markets.
Your Employer: Our Client is an award-winning analytics and Research firm with a strong record of delivering scalable solutions.
· Managing lead assignments and lead routing grids and be the single point of contact for marketing operations
· Providing daily, weekly and quarterly insights and ad-hoc analysis for the marketing pipeline and create documents for Marketing & Sales processes and SLA’S
· Create marketing & sales documents, processes & SLA’s
· Building Salesforce dashboards for sales & marketing managers and provide training on salesforce to marketing teams
· Leading the campaign management and ingesting the processes to salesforce
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in related areas of Sales, Sales Support/Operations or interdependent functions, preferably in the software industry
- Proven mathematical aptitude and multitasking, project management, Planning, Organizational skills
- Someone who is Analytical, detail oriented, proactive, , self-managed, and comfortable to work in a virtual environment
- Mandatory knowledge of SalesForce.com & Tableau/Power BI, Lead Routing and Analytics and Deep Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, esp. Excel required
What is in it for you?
- An Opportunity to be the face of the Marketing Operations team
- An Opportunity to work with number of Fortune 500 clients in a wide variety of industries
Reach us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on Ravjot.Kaur@crescendogroup.in for a confidential discussion on the role.