MODULE LEAD: Java API Developer (7-9 Years) - Mumbai
Our client is looking for an experienced Java API Developer (7-9 Years) to receive business requirements and deliver solution using Java Spring framework. Opportunity to explore a huge landscape and cutting-edge technologies
Your Future Employer: A Fortune 500 Company
- 4+ years of experience developing web applications using J2EE.
- 3+ years of experience in Spring Boot.
- Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices and tools like Git, Maven, JFrog, UDeploy.
- Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using JSON, Web Services, XML, XSLT, PL/SQL in Unix and Windows environments.
- Strong background working with Linux/UNIX environments and strong Shell scripting experience.
- Hands on experience of React OR Angular, Java Spring and SQL OR MongoDB and Docker containers
- Strong knowledge of Java(Spring Boot), Angular, MongoDB, SQL Server 2012 and above
- CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management) experience and Insurance domain knowledge and experience will be preferred
- Project Team which candidate will join, is part of a larger Program team. The project team is being built anew and have 4-5 members having around 6 years of average experience.
- Springboot API development experience is something which is required from the candidate and anything which is new should be liable for training as part of training calendar and ad-hoc training on project demand.
What is in it for you?
- These are really important business projects and hence chance to deliver results
- Best Colleague Benefits and learn cutting edge technologies and apply your skills
Reach us: If interested, reach out to me with your updated CV on Bidisha.firstname.lastname@example.org