Senior Manager – Infrastructure – Azure – (12-16 years)
We are looking for core technical experience and less project & program management experience. Candidate has knowledge and hands on experience of Data Centre, Storage Network, security standards, 7 years of experience in Azure.
• Managing end to end IT infrastructure of the Organization.
• Lead the Technical document review and help to bridge the gaps with a risk assessment report and mitigation plan for all new IT initiatives
• Data Centre Operations (including Wintel, Lintel, DB, Virtualising, All Microsoft Technologies, Citrix, PIMPAM, Cloud services, DLP, IT infra Projects etc.)
• Cloud Support, Backup and Compliance, Audit
• Microsoft Technologies expert
• Drive and manage the integration of the Architecture between existing technology and new technology
- Qualifications: B.Tech / MCA or Equivalent Degree
• Overall, 15 years’ experience in Solution Analysis, System Analysts, Technical Lead in Infrastructure area (Cloud, Storage, Network Integration layer), Project Management and Program Management
• 10 Years’ experience in managing Storage, Network and Data Center environment
• 7 Years’ experience in Azure and hybrid cloud environment
• Good Mix of Full Project lifecycle Experience
• RDBMS and DB Designs Working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Visio, Office and PMP Program exposure
• Business Acumen
• Excellent Communication & Engagement skills
• Excellent Influencing and Persuading skills
• Knowledge of Project Management
• Strategic Thinking
What is in Store for You?
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a bluechip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the leadership team.
- Fast track career growth.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.