Netsuite Finance System Analyst - 2+ Years - Chandigarh
Looking for professionals with at least 2 years of experience with Netsuite in development and maintenance of Finance systems. One who will be supporting analysis, process mapping, optimisations, configurations, and maintenance of client’s group finance systems.
Your Future Employer: A boutique advisory firm with a range of focussed specialist services specialising in corporate finance advisory.
- NetSuite Financials: super user point of contact for key modules and functionality.
- Systems Administration: Aid in the creation of user documentation and subsequent user training
- Maintaining users: access risk management responsibilities that include user access review (access control) and ensuring there is security around our systems
- Ticket management: TopDesk 1st and 2nd line support ticketing for all finance system related issues/incidents
- Build knowledge and familiarity with the specification and build of custom records, scripting, and workflow solutions to automate business processes
- Data quality: ensuring consistent data alignment across systems with HR and Client teams
- Perform data analysis and reconciliation to ensure the integrity and accuracy of financial information
- Administration duties: role assignment, user setup, report building, process fixing
- UAT: collaborating with colleagues, supplier support teams and external consultants to support requirement adoption for changes, new features, and products
- Working on system upgrades including evaluating new features and system testing
- Providing Group Finance Systems Manager, the Finance team, and other users in the delivery of ad hoc requests and project work on systems developments, enhancements, and upgrades both within Finance and to support the wider business.
- Map “As-Is” and “To-Be” processes accurately and clearly to communicate understanding and build a vision of a solution
- Supporting integration and alignment of business and system processes.
- Strong development & administration experience in Oracle NetSuite.
- Excellent communication skills at all organizational levels.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle difficult stakeholders/customers.
- Experience in financial control design, implementation, and execution.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role.
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me a mail along with your update’s CV on email@example.com
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Note: We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis, so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don't hear back from us in 1 week. Your patience is highly appreciated.
Profile Keywords - Crescendo Global, Crescendo, NetSuite, Finance System Developer, Financial Systems Engineer, Scripting, System Change Requirements, Production Support, Documentation change, User Request Changes, System Administration, UAT, Ticket Management, NetSuite Financials, System Upgrades, System maintenance