Full Stack Developer- Node/Reactjs- Mumbai/ WFH (3-7 yrs)
- Understand project requirements.
- On time delivery - Ensuring the project is delivered on time through continual improvement.
- Quality Benchmark - Ensure that the project is delivered with best quality and with minimal bugs.
- Transforming UI mockup to React application / components and to bring a concept to life using React.js framework Redux.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Building RESTFUL API's using NodeJS with HAPI framework.
- Implementing creative responsive designs to web-apps and mobile apps.
- Development of real-time data visualisation using popular java script library like D3JS , Fusion Chart.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and team members.
- Ensuring effective and timely communication with the project stakeholders and team members.
- Process Compliance.
- Strong understanding of software development life-cycle and best practices. Front end and Backend experience is a must.
- Design, develop, maintain and optimize secure and scalable multi-tier web applications.
- 3-7 years as Full Stack Developer of experience in developing complex web-based SaaS product using React.JS for Front end(2 years working experience) with thorough understanding of React.js framework Redux.
- Must have built RESTful APIs based on NodeJS* plus one of databases with HAPI framework and used tools like DreamFactory / Swagger / Node Clinic.
- Hands on experience with MySQL* database MongoDB*(secondary exp). Must have experience in performance analysis ; performance tuning and optimization of complex queries.
- Experience working with D3JS , Fusion Chart for Charting and real time data display
- A strong understanding of OOPS programming, Design Patterns, Browser Compatibility and SEO/SEM.
- Must have used Testing Automation tools like Mocha / Jest / Selenium.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN.
- Experience in other open source technologies/languages will be an advantage.
- Must be able to understand requirements and make efficient solution, code and unit test independently as well as work jointly with the team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change.
What is in Store for You?
- Handsome salary package
- An opportunity to work with a leading firm in a high visibility role
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression
- Fast track career growth
- A stimulating working environment
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.