Operations Manager| Customer Support-Social Media| Kolkata
Hiring for an opportunity of Operation Manager – (Customer Support) for a professional who holds a minimum of 8 years of experience in Leading the ORM and Social Media projects, while having a hands on experience in Pre- Sales and Solutioning while taking the lead on client conversations and advising them on their digital marketing strategies and customer experience. Having a great expertise in Social Media marketing, managing a large team and maintaining RFPs with new client and existing clients would be a plus.
Location – Kolkata ( WFH for now)
Your Future Employer : Is a Global data and insight firm who supports Fortune 500 Organization as well as high potential startups in understanding the evolving customers and accelerating business growth.
- Reviewing the content and social media deliverables across accounts and mentoring the team on quality improvements.
- Customer Relationship Management, building strong relationship with stakeholders in the client organization.
- Working actively with the sales team in building digital market solutions and responding to RFPs for new and existing clients.
- Overseeing pilots, pricing and estimation for new business opportunities.
- Driving development of new offerings that can excite clients and help them stay abreast of the latest innovations in content marketing.
- Managing client expectations and communications.
- Having a minimum of 8 years of experience in managing ORM and Social Media Projects.
- Having a hands on experience in Pre Sales and solution by converting the leads into revenue.
- Developed ORM strategies and helped with pitches for new clients.
- Lead the team with ORM/SEO/SEM/Social media marketing campaigns.
What’s in it for you:
- High growth prospects in the fastest growing company
- Team Management Opportunity
If above mentioned role excites you drop in your CVs at email@example.com.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.