Module Lead Application Developer-PEGA-5 years+
In this role, you will work cross-functionally with business operations and business analysts in implementing business process workflows using PEGA.
Supports and assists senior developers in developing codes, tests and debugs of software programs and enhancements to meet project plan goals.
- Liaise with stakeholders to design and build PRPC solutions
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Work with Business Analysts, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver business-impacting projects.
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues outside of work hours and participate in an on-call rotation as needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
- 7+ years of IT experience with at least 2 years’ experience in Pega 8.3-8.5
- Hands on development experience with Business Process Management (BPM) and Business Rules Engine(BRE) applications using Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC)
- Pega Implementation experience including PRPC tool installation, design, development, testing and implementation
- Knowledge of RDBMS technologies sufficient to support PEGA configurations ( Oracle/Postgress )
- Knowledge of PEGA integration technologies & techniques (SOAP, XML, JMS, MQ, File Listeners etc.)
- Experience with Class Structures, Work types, Rule Sets and designing PRPC flows
- Experience of creating Use-case diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams, Deployment diagrams and Component diagrams
- Experience in various project methodologies (eg. Six Sigma, Waterfall, RUP, Scrum and Agile)
- 2 or more years of PRPC experience
- PRPC Skill Set: File Listener, SOAP Services, MQ Listener, SQL and SOAP Connectors, Class Design, Security and Interface
- Should have good experience of Secure software development practices
- Must be familiar to Agile software development practices
- Knowledge of Multithreading programming is mandator
What’s in for You?
- A competitive salary
- Employee friendly policies
- Health care and insurance for you and your dependents
- Healthy Work life balance
- A great working environment
- Flexible benefits packages to suit your needs and lifestyle
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com or contact me on 9915113515 for a confidential discussion on the role.