Performance Manager – Marketing – Bangalore (4-5 years)
An Exceptional job opportunity for a Performance Manager with 4- 5 years’ experience to own the performance of all marketing channels while composing strategies to improve KPIs like CAC and forecasts. We are looking for a creative manager willing to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment. This is role is for any individual contributor who is looking to employ is data analysis skills for the success of marketing campaigns.
If you are someone who is data savvy with strong experience in Social Media, then you’re at the right place!
Your future employer: A Bangalore based mid sized online platform, aiming to spread optimism and inspiration through impactful and diverse stories from daily lives ranging from the world of governance to entertainment.
You will be responsible for:
- Owning all performance related digital marketing channels
- Devising and executing strategies to minimize CAC and maximize + revenue run-rate
- Using data driven insights to enhance campaign performance
- Developing and executing innovative strategies for consumer acquisition
- Experimenting A/B Testing on campaigns, messaging and targeting to increase ROI
- Updating daily internal reports for tracking by various teams.
- 4-5 years of experience in similar domain on ecommerce with D2C brands
- A dynamic and agile person with ability to work in hustling fast-paced startup environment
- A creative individual with clutter breaking campaign ideas to improve KPIs like RoAS
- A data driven person to analyse data, identify learnings, and leverage them on campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing and user funnels and understanding of SEO
- Experience in running campaigns on Amazon would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with design and copy teams on creatives
- Someone with the ability to double up as a copy writer when required
What’s in it for you?
A fast paced, ambiguous environment with a strong action bias
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.