BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPER - PowerBI- Gurgaon (Exp 3-6 yrs)
BI Developer job opportunity for a professional in Gurgaon. You will be responsible for designing and developing BI Dashboards. You will be working with a fast-growing team and enjoying a collaborative work environment with an exceptional training and career development as well as unlimited growth opportunities.
If this sounds interesting apply below!
LOCATION: - Gurgaon
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER: A leading global analytics products & services firm.
· Designing and developing Power BI dashboards
· Understanding the business requirements/ questions to be answered
· Developing the mock-up design in Power BI and load the dashboard with real data
· Implementing feedback from business users and create final version of the dashboard
· Scaling, maintaining and improving existing solutions
· Perform data transformations (if required) to make data in format which can be easily scaled across different geographies/ categories
· Implementing feedback from business users and further enhance the dashboard
· Migrating solutions to production environment
· Strong experience with Power BI - Experienced in all aspects of Power BI, including establishing gateways, use of embedding, DAX and M
· Expertise in SSIS,SSRS AND SSAS.
· Hands-on experience deploying the PBI service to mid-market and/or enterprise scale organizations
· Hands on experience of data manipulation in SQL
· Proficient designing and implementing data models and data integration
· Ability to architect and design reporting solutions based on client needs
· Ability and experience to have designed the Power BI dashboards in shortest timeframes as per challenging business needs.
· Additional Experience in Microstrategy and knowhow of ETL process in MSTR is desirable
WHAT IS IN FOR YOU: -
· An opportunity to define, lead and co-ordinate the technical functions of the company.
· Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
· A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
REACH US:- If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.