An exciting job opportunity in Predictive Analytics opportunity for a professional holding at least 3-7 years of experience in developing predictive models and Machine Learning techniques like Clustering, Logistic regression, Random Forest, Gradient Boosting Machine, SVM and Deep learning.
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Your Future Employer
A leading Business Process Management (BPM) company that offers innovative, digitally-led transformational solutions across various industries
- Developing predictive models using wide range of data sources (both structured and unstructured)
- Communicating effectively with the team
- Masters in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Econometrics from Tier 1 institutions Or BE/B-Tech, MCA or MBA from Tier 1 institutions
- Relevant Experience: 3 – 7 years of hands on experience in developing predictive models
- Good exposure to BFSI domain especially insurance
- The person should be competent in Python (Pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn etc.), and should possess excellent analytical skills
- Ideal candidate should have hands on experience using Machine Learning techniques like Clustering, Logistic regression, Random Forest, Gradient Boosting Machine, SVM, Deep learning etc.
- The candidate should also have data extraction capabilities (SQL) and/or be able to understand and evaluate code relevant to data extraction
- Experience in processing large amount of data using BigData technologies is preferred
- Experience of working on Dataiku will be an added advantage
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.