M/SM- Predictive Analytics- Insurance (5-10 years)
Looking for a data science professional having experience at least of 5 years in predictive modeling into insurance domain. If you think this is the opportunity you are looking for? Read On!!!
Location: Gurgaon (WFH) and Bangalore (WFO)
Your Employer: A leading global analytics products & services firm providing marketing and customer analytics and big data analytics.
- Clearly Setting Project Objectives with the Client – Take initiatives to identify opportunities and develop problem statements to be worked upon.
- Data Extraction, Cleansing and Manipulation – Handle large volume of data, research for variables and work with structured/unstructured data.
- Trend Analysis – Identify trends based on the given data and infer meaningful insights
- Predictive Modelling – Development of models using appropriate predictive analytics techniques
- Model Documentation – Clear and Detailed Documentation of the modelling procedures/ analyses.
- Participate in various other analytics projects and work on ad-hoc requests relating to data extractions and visualizations as per the client need
- Presentation – Able to present the Analysis in a clear, concise and effective manner
- Deep understanding of Life, Annuities and Health products
- Strong communicator and leadership skills. Should have experience in client handling
- Academic Background in Science (Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Actuarial Science etc.)
- Strong Analytical skills with 7-10 years of experience - Hands on experience in Data modelling and data analytics tools like, SQL, SAS, R or Python and good knowledge in advanced analytics / Machine learning / statistical / data mining / Text mining techniques in Regression or classification
- Knowledge of Visualization tools like RMarkdown and Tableau preferred.
What’s In it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work in a high visibility role
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.