Principal Software Engineer (8+yrs)
A leading, global firm with an illustrious range of financial and asset management services serving different market regions across the globe.
- Owning the development and technical specifications (including architecture) of the product
- Refactoring of the product along with maintaining the current version
- Ensuring smooth migration from the older subsystems to the newer ones
- Ensuring scalability and testability of the product and its subsystems
- Technical abilities showcasing a breadth and depth of technical knowledge:
- Good knowledge and experience of working on both front-end and back-end technologies.
- Deep expertise in either of the following:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum 8+ years of professional experience in software development.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations using cutting edge methodologies.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Experience in mentoring other software engineers.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes.
- If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.