Job opportunity in Noida for HR Professional with 3-5 years of experience HR functions
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Your employer: World’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people
What you need to have:
- Knowledge of Organization development concepts preferred
- Experience on Talent, Performance management, HR Operations
- Basic knowledge of Statistics
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Advance business communication skills including mail drafting, conference calls, etiquettes
- Client centric mindset
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills
- Well organized with the ability to multitask
- Ability to work with multi-cultural teams/ clients
- Good Team player
- Knowledge of VBA skills would be preferred
- Partner and operate independently with Client facing Consultants to provide services in the area of Human Capital Solutions to clients
- Indicative services provided by Career Hub are Job Evaluation, Job Description, Career Architecture, Secondary Research, Engagement survey analysis, Proposals Development, Presentation decks, etc.
- Project execution in line with SLA requirements, timelines and quality standards and ensuring high levels of internal and external client satisfaction
- Clearly define hypothesis from data and find inferences
- Develop and maintain good understanding of available publication reports
- Work in the capacity of an individual contributor on critical, time-bound projects
- Involve in peer review activities
- Develop own capability through informal and formal learning opportunities
- Participate in client meetings along with the market consultants as and when required
- Collect feedback from consultants on errors/issues being faced and other requirements in order to identify barriers and assist in developing action plans
- Demonstrate collaborative style and enjoy working with others
- Identify and analyse trends in client data and suggest solutions
- Participate in the process development and technology enhancements
- Contribute to training and capability development of other members in the team
- Creating process related SOPs for training purposes
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
• Work in a fast-paced start up environment
• Learn various new skills outside of your domains
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated resume on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.