Process Manager – Pension Admin – 8+ years of exp.
(Immediately Available or 30 days’ notice Period candidates preferred)
An exciting opportunity for financial/accounting operations professionals with one of the leading global consulting company. If this opportunity excites you, read on!
A leading global captive consulting group serving millions of customers across the full spectrum
- The role will be responsible for reviewing pension performance against goals, take corrective measures if required.
- Driving employee measurement factors like KRAs, mentoring and Project SLAs reporting.
- Delivering daily tasks, and driving improvement, issue resolution and institutionalizing controls.
- Governance frameworks and fixes, handle workflow, team and reporting, manage client service delivery.
- Providing timely updates to management and onshore team.
- Trouble shooting both business and technical issues.
- Business and Client relationship management. Drive operational excellence that is measureable.
- Good knowledge in finance and accounts operations
- Experienced in back-end operations support
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Minimum 12 months' experience as Process Manager/ Team Manager
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue-chip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the leadership team
If this role excites you and you think this will add value to your career, you can share your updated CV at & I will reach out to you for a confidential discussion on the role.