Banking Process Trainer for a Global BPM company, holding 10+ years of experience in, TNI/TNA, managing multiple teams, process improvement, creating SOPs, promoting programs, etc. You will use your expertise to owning and leading the domain process trainings, if this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A Global BPM company with a plethora of industry specific and cross-industry solutions.
- Leading domain (Banking) training programs
- Understanding of TNI/TNA in-depth making process improvements
- Governing milestone achievements and reports efficacy
- Standardizing by creating SOPs across corporate
- Acting as an active consultant on operations and process improvement
- Managing multiple teams across multiple locations
- Tracking and increasing KPI efficiency of the team
- Driving revenue generation through programs
- Attracting maximum participation and engagements throughout all programs.
- Interacting with internal and external stakeholders also end clients to some extent
- Working experience of tools like Go Animate, Flash Player, captivate, etc.
- Doing market research and analysis to create training models
- Working on digital transformation innovative projects
- Education: Full-time post-graduation with relevant certifications
- Experience working on instructional designing tools and programs
- Well-versed with handling teams and banking process training
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in banking sector training
- Project management and client servicing experience
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on Mrinalini.firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.