An incredibly rare opportunity for an analytical and professional with 6+ years of experience in Product Management managing in B2C + B2B Ecommerce setup and will be responsible for leading Online Product Vision for one or more functional areas (Search, Browse/Nav, Checkout, Content/Services) on web and mobile platforms and develop insights . You will establish and drive the product strategy and vision for specific eCommerce site focus areas across websites/brands working closely with the Tech team. We are looking for someone with experience in Product Management , Product strategy, someone who can define product roadmap for existing product along with brining his/her own vision on the forefront.
If you are someone who has had experience as a Product Designer in an B2B Ecommerce / Product Tech company working on a B2B product present on web and mobile platforms with deep understanding of B2C dynamics and B2B complexities ; this is the right role for you!
Your future employer:
Well renowned Indian Origin Ecommerce consumer tech start-up which enables users to start their online stores via social channels.
- Leading Online Product Vision for one or more functional areas (Search, Browse/Nav, Checkout, Content/Services)
- Establishing and driving the product strategy and vision for specific eCommerce site focus areas across websites/brands.
- Break down user and stakeholder problems using data and craft detailed requirement documents that capture solutions to solve them and work with designers and tech team
- Managing project schedule, cost, and resource management, while ensuring accurate requirements management
- Working closely with relevant stakeholders of different business and product verticals, understanding their requirements, managing and designing for those requirements.
- Conducting user research to understand the use cases and behaviours of our resellers, contributing to setting up best design practices and communicating extensively across the organisation related to work.
- Identifying and continuously improving key metrics for the conversion leg of the user journey by connecting the dots between user behaviour, elements of the experience and business objectives.
- Bachelors/ Masters Degree from Tier 1 colleges with 2+ yrs of experience as a Product Designer in an B2B Ecommerce / Product Tech company working on a B2B product present on web and mobile platforms
- Deep understanding of B2C dynamics and B2B complexities.
- Proven B2C & B2B start-up experience with web product development/ design experience and should have global aesthetic in the product development.
- Should have understanding of fundamentals of NPS, Conversion driven business models and gamification rules.
- Strong hold on Visual Aesthetics, that consider digital capabilities, local sensibilities and platform constraints.
- Attention to detail, strong design aesthetics, high on ownership and comfortable in a fast paced environment.
- Should have research based approach to problem solving.
What is in it for you?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- A fast paced, ambiguous environment with a strong action bias.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status