PRODUCT ENGINEER – GURGAON (Exp 9-12 years)
If this sounds interesting apply below!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER: A leading insurance firm that believes in the fact that evolving technologies makes it possible for the organization to engage with the customer in new forms and believe in redefining the business.
- Partnering with Function heads to defining end state vision of Intranet tools (Workflows for internal processes, Digital tools for Employee Collaboration)
- To be closely Working on roadmap of the digital solutions to implement new features, enhancing existing features or sun-setting redundant features
- Building an adoption strategy of digital intranet tools (Workflows for internal processes, Digital tools for Employee Collaboration) and driving adoption across business teams by running analytics, sending out periodic updates on the progress
- Managing, grooming and prioritizing the scrum’s backlog and work with the team to plan for delivery
- Accountability for scrum team deliverables and KPIs. Monitor and measure progress on user story delivery and sprint team velocity. Review metrics to measure value and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Looking at industry trends and customer feedback to brainstorm on features and managing the Information Security and Compliance risks for the product
- Work with business and technical teams to research and resolve production issues. Clarify ambiguities and customer experience based on business requirements and product objectives. Market Skills and Certifications
- Has to be Very good presentation & communication skills
- Having an Experience in delivering Technology Products (Web/Mobile Apps) in employee experience area and high sense of ownership
- Good knowledge of digital Employee Experience tools and should have worked on Improving Employee Experience programs
- Must have worked on implementing Intranet (Employee Portal)
- Must be amazing with Excellent time management and teamwork
- Understanding of working across a range of mobile and tablet platforms and good knowledge of the digital landscape and also Knowledge in Human Computer Interaction
- Strong synthesis and analysis skills with the ability to translate research and data into meaningful and creative insight
WHAT IS IN FOR YOU: -
- An opportunity to define, lead and co-ordinate the technical functions of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
REACH US:- If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org