Product Manager | Logistics | Delhi | Work from Office
An exciting opportunity for a Product Manager and product analyst to apply to one of the global brands in the logistics and supply chain industry. If you are someone who has prior experience in the same domain in any ecommerce company, then this is the job for you.
Incase this opportunity excites you, drop your CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org for a further discussion of the opportunity.
- Manage all aspects of a product lifecycle, including design, strategy implementation, launch, forecasting and future enhancements
- Monitor & analyse metrics to continually improve company products
- Develop insights on relevant web purchase behaviour, customer onsite search behaviour, customer segments, customer journey, and purchasing trigger points
- Analyse customer’s on site behaviour to identify areas of opportunity, quantify impact, and make recommendations for future site enhancements
- 1-4 years of experience as a product manager or product analyst in an e-commerce company
- Strong analytical skills and a comprehensive knowledge of the Google analytics including:
- An understanding of the data flow from the data layer through Google Tag Manager to Google Analytics and how to identify tagging inconsistencies.
- Power user of Google Analytics with complete understanding of enhanced ecommerce, segments, audiences, product lists, custom dimensions, events, and data imports.
- Understanding of UI/UX
- Ability to manage an agile development process with a distributed team