Lead Product manager ( Sales Platform) - FMCG/Retail/Logistics - Pune - 8+ years
Looking out for a Business Product Manager coming from fmcg, retail or logistics background with 5+ years of professional experience of shipping exceptional product solutions.
You are a great fit if you are a skilled market analyst with proven ability to strategize the full product lifecycle - from conception to release.
You will be responsible for driving the product vision for the next gen fmcg merchandizing platform.
Location: Pune (On-site)
Your future employer - A leading B2B e-commerce platform currently engaged in solving rural distribution challenges for fmcg industry.
- Aligning Business Outcomes with Product Design and Development
- Having complete grasp for the B2B sales processes that involve demand planning, category/sku assortment, B2B sales channel (direct, assisted) management, trade promotions and delivering against brand promise
- Aligning on requirements for key stakeholders of the FMCG ecosystem including Kirana
store owners, end consumers, FMCG brand category teams and tech teams
- Driving the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, requirements development, and product launch
- Creating product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates [Company X] and its features across primary market segments
- Graduation/Post-Graduation from a Tier-1 institute with 6+ years or from a Tier-2 institute with 8+ years of professional experience in fmcg, retail or logistics industry.
- Strong experience of building enterprise tech platforms and systems.
- Proven experience of overseeing the product development lifecycle.
- Good influencing skills and effective cross-functional stakeholder management.
- Prior experience of delivering effective product marketing strategies.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to be a part of a high-growth culture.
- A high correlation between the results and rewards.
- A leadership position helping the company to achieve the 10X moonshot goal.
Reach Us -
Want to apply or know someone who might be a great fit?
Please feel free to reach me on firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion on the opportunity.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.