An exciting opportunity for a Program manager with 5+ yrs of experience to help build fulfilment and 1 day 2 day delivery models for the D2C brands. You will be responsible for designing the network of fulfilment centres across the country along with the required investment in hardware and software to achieve the maximum reach for 1&2 day delivery.
If you have the proven experience in working as a Program Manager in a scaled ecommerce marketplace managing the entire Supply chain and Fulfilment whilst scaling fulfilment and logistics operations and product in the ecommerce space then please read on and apply !
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
Well renowned Indian Origin firm providing eCommerce Logistics and Shipping Solutions.
- Owning the Program management piece and building out 1&2 days delivery models outside of the large marketplaces
- Understanding the need to the customer to develop the feature roadmap and bringing innovation in the fulfilment and last mile operations to improve efficiency & speed and ensure scalability
- Charting out the core product strategy and planning investments in and automation and hardware
- Gathering and analysing data across business functions to establish global standards for supply chain and product fulfilment.
- Innovating to improve customer experience and continuously removing cost from the firm’s fulfilment network.
- Develop last mile strategy to delivery on 1 & 2 day delivery models
- Working cross team with sales, product, operations and technology and marketing to be able to capture feedback and share information and knowledge on the features and product value.
- Driving continuous process improvement culture whilst working with operational teams and understand the voice of the sellers to identify the gaps in the current capability.
- Masters from Top B Schools with 5+ yrs of experience in Program Or Project management in Internet/Ecommerce marketplace in a Corporate environment
- Prior experience of working in a scaled ecommerce marketplace managing the entire Supply chain and Fulfilment process
- Proven experience in scaling fulfilment and logistics operations and product in the ecommerce space
- Strong understanding the technology and process around WMS, LMS, warehouse automation, demand and inventory planning etc.
- Ability to innovate to solve complex business problems with automation and tech solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with confidence to serve as the company’s spokesperson
- Excellent communication skills both reading and writing with good problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical aptitude in problem solving, multi tasker, critical thinker and a tactical executioner with a proven track record of finding solutions to business problems.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression and Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand in Ecommerce industry.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.