An exciting opportunity for a programming analyst with exceptional knowledge in advanced excel, Power BI, VBA Macros and mySQL. The responsibilities would involve data analysis, research, web based project coordination along with process improvement initiatives.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designing, runing and monitoring new and existing programs performance for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Collaborating with analysts, programmers, and designers in conceptualizing and development of macros for automating the process.
- Communicating effectively with non-technical staff and with members of interdisciplinary teams.
- Assisting in defining application development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
- Devising efficient methods of handling large data & undertake analysis.
- Formatting and present data into dashboards to present key performance indicators.
- Connecting regularly with the stakeholders and understanding requirements of the clients.
- Working under limited supervision, both autonomously and as part of a project team
- Prior experience in analyzing data and writing actionable insights.
- Working knowledge of a query language SQL/MySQL.
- Ablity to debug/code difficult functions/macros using VBA.
- Ability to programmatically manipulate worksheet and cell properties using VBA.
- Classic Machine Learning (such as Logistic Regression, Decision Trees etc.)
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- MS Excel, VBA etc.
- Good knowledge of business concepts
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities with excellent understanding of coding methods and best practices.