Position - Junior Project Manager - Mumbai - 3+ years
Looking for a project management professional with 3+ years of relevant work experience.
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day project activities and queries related to sales tools and technologies.
Shift: US Hours (1:30 p.m to 10:30 p.m)
Your future employer - A leading risk management, insurance brokerage and advisory services provider having global presence.
- Owning the process for fulfilling the requests raised by the business by working closely with cross-functional teams.
- Preparing and managing the work plans in consultation with the line manager.
- Supervising the tasks of the projects till the completion and handover.
- Coordinating with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure the on-time delivery.
- Managing the CRM inbox for queries received from the business.
- Identifying the gaps in the process and providing support on the troubleshooting measures.
- Supporting the management in backlog tracking.
- Identifying new requirements and taking up the opportunities with senior stakeholders.
- Managing the content on the teams site and intranet pages.
- Supporting the production of enhancement documents for CRM releases.
- Fulfilling the additional responsibilities as and when required by the line managers.
- Graduation or sufficient local level qualifications suitable for the role with 3+ years of relevant project management/ sales support experience.
- Working knowledge of Sharepoint, Salesforce or any CRM, MS Dynamics, MS Office suite, LinkedIn Sales Navigator etc usually used in Sales Lifecycle.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor or in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Proactive approach and a strong-bias for action.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with an organization having global reach.
- Cross-functional engagement.
- Opportunity to work with dynamic global teams.
Reach Us -
If you feel this role is well-aligned with your future plans, please feel free to reach me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.