Project Lead (Cost Transformation & Procurement) - Consulting - Gurgaon - (3 - 6 years)
Looking out for a consulting professional from cost transformation, procurement or performance improvement background having 3 to 6 years of relevant work experience.
You will possess excellent analytical, team and expectation management skills with hands on experience of working with alteryx, tableau, anaplan, python/R etc.
Your future employer: A leading global consulting firm with a track record of advising organizations on defining the future with their consulting, knowledge and shared services.
- Owning end to end case delivery on Cost Transformation & Procurement projects.
- Identifying and employing relevant research sources and analytical tools across geographies and industries.
- Leading a team of associates and guiding them to ensure timely and high quality output.
- Understanding the clients business and dilemma to clearly communicate the insights and implications to the team.
- Engaging with leadership on evolving new products and intellectual property.
- Identifying team's development needs.
- Graduation/Post-Graduation from a Tier 1 institute with strong academic credentials.
- 3 to 6 years of relevant experience in cost transformation, procurement and performance improvement with a consulting firm.
- Excellent analytical, communication, team and project management skills.
- Hands on experience of working with tools like Alteryx, Powerpoint, Tableau, PowerBI, Python/R, Anaplan(would be a plus) etc.
- High degree of cognitive flexibility to juggle between multiple competing priorities.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with an organization of global repute.
- Networking and professional development.
- Team handling and people management.
Manadatory requirement: Candidate should be from a consulting background.
Please feel free to reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will fastrack the process for you.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.