Project Lead (Private Equity) - Consulting/Research - Bangalore - (3-8 years)
Excellent opportunity for a professional holding 3 to 8 years of work experience in live due diligences for mergers and acquisitions.
You will be leading a team of analysts and associates, working across industries carrying out analysis including target screening, market sizing, competitive intelligence, consumer surveys, workforce analytics, digital analytics, disruption assessments etc.
No. of positions: 2
Your future employer: A leading consultancy and shared services organization having global footptints.
- Providing thought leadership and sound business judgement to drive research and analysis on cases across industries and geographies.
- Owning the workstream - monitoring and balancing workload.
- Identifying and applying relevant research sources and analytical tools.
- Ensuring timely and high-quality output on the research and analysis.
- Generating and screening realistic answers based on sound reality checks and recommending actionable solutions.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder communication channels.
- Leading a team of analysts and associates.
- Assisting in recruiting, marketing and training etc.
- Graduate or Post-Graduate from a Tier-1 institute with 3 to 8 years of professional experience in a consulting environment or with a research firm.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills.
- Prior experience in carrying out due diligences for mergers and acquisitions.
- Prior experience in digital analytics (social media analytics, web analytics etc) is a plus.
- Prior experience of handling a team.
- Hands on experience of working with Atleryx, Tableau, R/Python is an added advantage.
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to be a part of a reputed global consultancy firm.
- Fast-tracked professional development.
- Opportunity to network with multi-national teams and entreprenuers.
Reach Us -
Want to apply or know someone who might be a great fit?
Please feel free to reach me on email@example.com for further discussion on the opportunity.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.