Associate Director – Contract Management – Legal (8+ years)
Looking for a Contract Management Project Managers to support corporate law departments with end-to-end management of commercial and finance contract related engagements.
If this sounds interesting apply below!
Location: Bangalore & Delhi NCR
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A dynamic, high-growth organization who provides an integrated suite of solutions to corporate law departments and law firms, both within and outside the legal industry.
- Providing proactive, creative project leadership for contracts related engagements
- Drafting project playbooks
- Onboarding, training and continually improving delivery team members
- Interfacing with project partners, vendors as well as both internal and external clients
- Leading and monitoring progress to ensure on-time, high-quality project delivery.
- Managing costs, schedules, quality and consistency in accordance with project requirements and procedures.
- Completing contract administration and internal closeout process per corporate and client policies.
- BA LL.B/LL.M/MBA
- Between 8+ years of relevant experience in Review/abstraction of a range of contracts including commercial, financial, technology and software as well as Contract Due Diligence
- Experience with end-to-end project management, including Review/workflow planning and execution, Team management, Q&A management, Quality management, Project delivery, Client communication, Project
- Experience working on leading commercial contract management tools or eDiscovery/document review tools
- Highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Ability to independently manage communication with internal stakeholders and clients)
- Good understanding of Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment with minimal to no supervision
- Superior attention to detail and intellectual curiosity
- Interest to learn complex subject matter across an array of business sectors
- Have a high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment
- Prior experience of working on ISDA templates, high value credit facility/financial transaction agreements, drafting and negotiating commercial or financial agreements is a huge plus
- Knowledge of advanced review tool functionalities such as creating complex DT search strings, near dupe analysis, data analysis and triaging, etc.
- Experience in developing project protocols/playbooks, creating presentations
- Data analysis, management and reporting skills utilizing MS Word applications or other sophisticated reporting tools
- Prior experience overseeing or working in teams delivering legal research and/or contract negotiation
- Project management certifications
- Experience with the use and setup of contracts artificial intelligence tools
- Experience with data migration
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains
REACH US: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
DISCLAIMER:We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.