Job opportunity for a working professional having at least 7 years of experience in Project Management & you will be responsible for delivering projects into right shoring/offshoring, migrations, transformation in an independent capacity and working in a matrix organization with global teams.
- Working in partnership with the transformation/LoB leaders/onshore stakeholders to identify new opportunities for offshoring
- Leading the effort based on pre-analysis / analysis of the offshore feasibility study, decouplability of processes, legal requirements and recommend transition approach & manage the project
- Project planning, milestone identification and risk assessment/mitigation plan. Tracking/monitoring and reporting project status via weekly project and monthly SteerCo meetings
- Solution designing for knowledge transfer from onshore SMEs/client teams, technology setup and hiring.
- Actively engaging in creating process maps and defining measurements and metrics and SLAs
- Interacting with senior leadership for feasibility analysis.
- Acting as a single point of contact for the project for client and internal stakeholder and works closely with all the support functions and operations within organization.
- Collaborating with onshore stakeholders for communication and change management.
- Providing timely and accurate reporting and feedback of results during the migrating phases and escalating issues where necessary.
- Compiling reports on all transition projects and assist in formulating strategies for opportunity identification through data mining.
- Managing and reporting status against budget plan and benefit realization by line of business basis the transition plan including preparation of forecast process independently.
- Constantly innovate to provide value addition to the projects as well as improvise artefacts and improve project management methodologies to meet the different business requirements.
- 7-10 years’ experience
- Graduation or equivalent,
- Good with MS excel, MS PowerPoint (Required), MS Project & VISIO(Preferable)
- Good oral & written communication and strong presentation skills
- Good interpersonal, influencing & negotiation skills (stakeholder management, client interaction)
- Experience in managing techno-functional projects is a plus
- Experience working with matrix reporting and varied leadership styles
- Should be able to work in any shifts based on business need (Preferable in Australian Shift)
What makes you stand out?
- Project Management Certification (Preferred)
- Sound communication skills, Project Management experience
- Good stakeholder management, Proven ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize time effectively