Job Title: Legal Project Manager
Job Location: Bangalore/Delhi NCR, India
· Responsible for working alongside company's attorneys based out of India and other global locations who are involved in commercial contract management, IP, Data Privacy, Compliance, Labor and
· Interact with senior managers and employees in all departments across the Client organization. Adept at developing relationships within functional teams of the Client as a key point of contact
and business enabler.
· Establish KPI’s and measure performance of the attorneys
· Provide guidance and direction to attorneys and paralegals to help manage SLA’s and adapt to the changing priorities from client’s end.
· Update and maintain process documents related to the engagement.
· Create reports for internal teams as well as for external clients
· Engage in other related activities as needed.
Skills and Experience
· BA LL.B/M.B.A
· Between 5-6 years of relevant experience working in a law firm and/or corporate law department of an organization.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and high attention to detail/quality required.
· Proven ability to collaborate and work effectively with a wide range of internal and external customers to collect and analyze data
· Ability to use MS Office Suite and reporting tools such as PowerBI to visualize data
· Prior experience working on CLM, IP, case/matter management tools is a plus
· Have a high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment.
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
Work in a fast-paced start up environment
Learn various new skills outside of your domains
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.