Project Manager| Research | Strategy | Consultancy
Hiring for a seasoned professional with expansive Strategy Research and Insights experience and a Consulting mindset. The candidate will play an instrumental role in servicing the surge in demand without losing time and quality. The designation will be Project Manager and the reporting will be to the Global Delivery Head.
Incase this opportunity is interesting to you, kindly drop in your CVs at email@example.com for a further discussion on the role.
- PM own account management and independently lead business development efforts with current and prospective clients
- They possess distinctive knowledge and can use it to serve high-performing industry leaders.
- They own and deliver strategic research and consulting engagements – they lead creation of analytical plans on an engagement, guide the team to conduct appropriate analysis, present findings to the clients
- They actively participate in designing and streamlining organizational processes and strategic decisions such as building Insights capabilities within the firm, and support growth and development of the team as well as new propositions.
- Commercial / Account Management and Farming
- Engagement Delivery
- New Account Development
- Special Projects
- MBA / Post-Graduation from a reputed Management Institute
- 8-10 years of experience in delivering Strategic Insights engagements across industries, focused on the US and European markets
- Solid experience of leading project-based engagements and delivering findings to senior client stakeholders
- Exposure of managing profitability of accounts, and driving revenue growth through Account Farming and Business Development support
- Proficiency in leveraging more than one methodology for data collection is a must – Desk Research, Quantitative Primary Research, Qualitative Primary Research, Social Media Analytics and Syndicated Data Analysis
- Exposure of working on-site with European and American clients