Reporting to the Director and teaming with the PSS group, the Project Manager’s primary responsibility is to take leadership of software solutions development/delivery projects. Our goal is to develop and deliver world-class technology software solutions for our esteemed clients. The candidate must be a self-starter and take creative approaches to manage clients’ projects and meeting tight deliverables.
Mandatory Skills and Experience
- 10-12 years of hands-on project management experience and leading sprints with commercial software
- Well versed with leading a team of 15-20 engineers and leading multiple projects simultaneously
- Good understanding of design, software development, testing, deployments etc.
- Experience working with solution architects and size story/epics
- Experience in working with project budgets, spend forecasts and trackers
- Demonstrable expertise of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum and Kanban.
- Deep understanding of agile metrics (tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity,
- user stories etc.) to analyze and improve sprint planning
- Excellent with presenting project status to key stakeholders and client
- Excellent knowledge of project management principles and tools; MS Project, and MS PowerPoint, Jira, Confluence and Knowledge of Advanced Excel/Macro
- Ability to keep up with software industry trends and innovation.
- Demonstrated success of working independently, with a proven track record of excellence
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Excellent organization, leadership, and people management skills Detail-oriented individual is essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities is preferred.
- Committed team player, with a positive winning attitude
Desirable Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience with architecture and code review and effort estimation.
- Knowledge and experience with MS SQL
- Knowledge and experience with BI tools, e.g., Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development
- Experience with Quality Assurance activities like test planning, test case review, etc.
- Be the face of the development team and client
- Handle various responsibilities such as planning, scheduling, coordinating, and managing all aspect of the project
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Guides team in time estimating practices and facilitates team estimates
- Interact with clients and understand their requirements
- Maintain status report of the project and keep a record of the previous reports
- Present status reports of the project to the client and key stakeholders
- Proactively identify and eliminate impediments/risks and facilitate the flow
- Assist in team development by removing roadblocks to their work, mentoring them, and making good utilization of organizational resources to improve capacity for project work
- Conduct training sessions for the team members and explain to them using the agile methods
- Coaching, mentoring and giving feedback to the team
- Promote empowerment of the team by ensuring that each team member is fully engaged in the project with a meaningful contribution
- Encourage a sustainable pace with high levels of quality for the team.
What’s in for You?
A competitive salary
Employee friendly policies
Health care and insurance for you and your dependents
Healthy Work life balance
A great working environment
Flexible benefits packages to suit your needs and lifestyle
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com or contact me on 9915113515 for a confidential discussion on the role.