A high visibility role of 'Transformation' focused majorly on R2R, P2P and O2C that involves working closely with global stakeholders in designing & redesigning, assessment & evaluation of operating models.
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
EXPERIENCE: 12+ (Core F&A)
YOUR EMPLOYER: A leading, global IT/digital transformation firm providing cloud, storage, networking, end-user and consulting services to millions of customers across the globe.
- Creating overall transformation road map as a part of outcome for RFP and opportunity.
- Creating the transformation road map for existing clients /processes
- Building governance around transformation projects delivery
- Establishing a strong transformation measurement framework along with different ways of
- Experience in shaping of solutions, process diagnostics, blueprinting and are savvy with
PowerPoint and Excel
- Leading with other Transformation Leads and processes
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt/Black Belt with Quality improvement and Lean Deployment background is a MUST
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented, flexible person
- Excellent in MS office and MS Excel
- Adaptability to lean new processes, concepts and skills with an eye for details
- Should have led large strategic project end to end including conceptualization, implementation and realization
Tools and Technology:
RPA, Analytics & AI, ML
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
Work in a fast-paced environment
An opportunity to work with a blue-chip firm in a high visibility role
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.