Python Developer (3+ years)
Looking for a professional having at least 3+ Years of experience in python development role. This is an application development role and you will be working directly with the Pricing Product Owner and Senior Underwriters. If it sounds interesting read on!
Your Employer: A leading financial services firm providing retirement and life insurance solutions for protection and long-terms services.
- Working in conjunction with the Pricing Product Owner to develop and continually enhance the pricing engines.
- Working day to day with the scrum team(s) clarifying business requirements, removing roadblocks, constantly communicating and gaining alignment around feature or product strategy.
- Ensuring delivery of scope, partners with scrum team to ensure user stories are clear, removes barriers for team members and resolves open issues/questions quickly and efficiently. Acts as the `voice of the customer.
- Analysis’s feasibility, cost ramifications, economies, or other aspects of planned or potential programs.
- Setting the quality standard for delivery. Review’s test plans, accepts each story and potentially features and participates in team demos and retrospectives to validate quality, provide feedback to team and improve team processes.
- Partnering across functions as needed to coordinate delivery plans, testing, training and support.
- Leading problem resolution as needed to ensure that internal and external customers receive prompt, efficient service
- Fluent in Python.
- Educational background in analytically oriented subject areas such as Engineering, Mathematics, or Computer Science. A working knowledge of other languages, especially C# is a plus, but not required.
- Some amount of insurance knowledge is a plus, but not required. He/she will be willing and eager to take initiative in finding solutions to short-fuse problems.
- She/he will be interested in working in a collaborative environment where work is respectfully challenged so that the best idea wins.
What’s In it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
Reach Us: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.