Python/Django (5-8 yrs) – Mumbai
Looking for and Python-Django developer for an global giant having (6-8) yrs in web frameworks, MVC and stack. Working knowledge of various system like LINUX/UNIX etc. Location- Mumbai/Gurgaon/Bangalore
Your Future Employer:
A fortune 100 organization and a global leader having clients across the global locations including the United States, UK, and India.
- Managing, developing & maintaining the backend for various Decision projects f
- Developing and designing RESTful services and APIs
- Developing functional databases, applications, and servers to support websites on the back end
- Working closely with the data science & engineering team to integrate the algorithmic output from the backend REST APIs
- Participate diagnose & troubleshoot, bugs and application integration issues
- Creating and maintaining documentation related to the developed processes and applications
- B.E/B.Tech, BCA, MCA equivalent
- 2-5 years of demonstrable experience designing, building, web applications
- MongoDB) and data warehousing concepts (OLAP, OLTP) Performance optimization and multithreading concepts
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GitHub
Good to have:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure Cloud Services (particularly Azure Web App, Storage and VM), or familiarity with AWS (EC2 containers) or GCP Services.
- Experience with Microservices, Messaging Brokers (e.g., RabbitMQ)
- Experience with fine-tuning reverse proxy engines such as Nginx, Apache HTTPD
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.