Quality Assurance (Test Analyst) – Mumbai (Exp 3-5 yrs)
A Quality Assurance role with fortune 500 MNC with an experience of 3-5 years having primary responsibility to develop and maintain applications specific to Wealth Consulting business. Test QA position will be a part of the global testing team for the FMS Pro application and will be primarily be responsible for creation and execution of test plans to assure the soundness of the FMS Pro software.
If this sounds interesting apply below!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER: A global consulting leader firm in talent, health, retirement, and investments with a strong presence in more than 130 countries.
- To Verify the correctness and assure the quality of the actuarial valuation software and functionality.
- Independently write and execute test cases using automated testing tools –Jasmine with Protractor. Having working knowledge of Coded UI is an added advantage.
- Must Independently write and execute test cases manually and using automation.
- Report conclusions on the quality of the software being tested and provide input to senior management
- Having 3+ years’ of relevant testing (manual +Automation) experience in the IT industry.
- A basic understanding of Mercer’s Wealth Business and knowledge of actuarial valuation process a plus.
- Exposure to Agile & waterfall projects with basic understanding of CI/CD concepts.
- Basic knowledge on functioning of CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
- Having knowledge of Visual Studio Coded UI (C#) is an added advantage.
- Should posse automation testing knowledge using Selenium with TestNG, Cucumber etc. or other industry wide used automation tools.
- Advanced Excel Skills, SQL experience a plus.
- Candidate with experience in US/Germany Insurance domain or testing experience in Actuarial domain is an added advantage.
- Ability to work within Agile development environment, working knowledge of TFS.
- Proactive, Clear, precise and logical problem-solving approach.
- Demonstrate very strong analytical skills with ability to understand functioning of large & complex applications.
- Take ownership of your TFS queue and complete assigned work on time (bug testing, test plan creation)
- Work closely with other QA analysts, developers and BAs on defect isolation, reporting, and resolution.
WHAT IS IN FOR YOU: -
- An opportunity to define, lead and co-ordinate the technical functions of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
REACH US:- If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org