A Qlikview developer opportunity across multiple locations for a professional holding at least 6-8 years of relevant experience. You will use your experience in Qlikview and Qliksense to develop applications, present dashboards to end users in order to demonstrate features and the story line.
If you think you are an expert in Qlikview, we want you!
Your Future Employer:
A leading, global firm providing bespoke, innovative analytics solutions in structured and unstructured data to clients across multiple industries.
You will be responsible for:
- Gathering requirements from clients
- Analyzing requirements and highlight gaps/inconsistencies in the requirements to the client
- Developing applications using QlikView to deliver the agreed requirements
- Presenting dashboard to end users to demonstrate features and the storyline
The Successful Candidate:
- 3-6 years of relevant experience in QlikView & Qlik Sense. (MANDATORY)
- Detail-oriented person with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral business communication skills
- Working knowledge of SAP
What is in it for you:
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the vision-driven team.
- Work in a dynamic environment for an established brand.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.