Quality Assurance Testing Analyst – Permanent WFH (2-5 Years of experience)
Our client is looking for a Manual or Automation testing Expert to ensure the smooth functioning of their app, now a household name in India.
Your Future Employer: A technology-driven solution provider for home interior.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Define testing strategies and work closely with engineering & product teams to deliver the best user experience for our tech products (cloud based web applications)
- Write test plans based on functional requirements, specifications and test cases as part of the sprint team
- Define corner cases and scenarios to detect hard-to-find bugs
- Manual testing and automation testing: execute test cases according to a test plan
- UI/UX testing
- API testing
- Compatibility testing
- Performance testing
- White box testing
- Unit testing
- Use test frameworks and develop testing scripts
- Test reporting and defect logging into JIRA
- Provide regression sign off for production deployments
- Follow prescribed guidelines/processes in analyzing field issues
- Always looking for creative ways to take on problems
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
- (Automation) Strong experience in Selenium, Jmeter, Junit, etc.
- Ability to run basic SQL queries on database
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Min 2-3 Years of experience in Product Based Companies