Quality Assurance- Web Application- Mumbai (5+ years)
Our client is looking for someone whose primary responsibility will be to create and execute of test plans to assure the soundness of the web application.
Our Client: A Fortune 500 company
- Verify the correctness and assure the quality and functionality.
- Independently write and execute test cases manually and use/ create excel macros automation tools.
- Report conclusions on the quality of the software under test and provide input to senior management.
- Maintenance and enhancement of current manual tests packs in Jira/TFS.
- Assist with QA in all stages of the life cycle from inception to production. May work closely with Tier 1 support team to facilitate the isolation and efficient resolution of user issues.
- Assisting team in conducting internal trainings to other team members & maintaining knowledge repository.
- Working with team to assist & suggest new improvement areas in current processes.
- 5.5+ years’ of relevant testing experience in the IT industry.
- Good Functional testing knowledge (Manual testing)
- Candidate must have good communication skills and can take initiatives on their own while demonstrating good Analytical skills. Clear, precise and logical problem solving approach.
- Having some automation experience in Typescript or WebdriverIO is a plus.
- Exposure to Agile & waterfall projects
- Advanced Excel Skills, SQL experience a plus.
- Ability to work within Agile development environment, working knowledge of Jira/TFS.
- Good to have working knowledge of Swagger/ API testing concepts.
- Demonstrate very strong analytical skills with ability to understand functioning of large & complex applications.
- Report defects in timely manner by providing clear documentation.
- Take ownership of maintaining test cases and Boards in Jira and complete assigned work on time (bug testing, test plan creation)
- Work closely with other QA analysts, developers and BAs on defect isolation, reporting, and resolution
Reach us: If you think this role aligns with your career, please apply to us with your resume on Bidisha.email@example.com