An exciting job opportunity in Mumbai for a working professional holding at least 3 years of work experience in developing & maintaining applications specific to wealth consulting business. You will be part of the global testing team for the creation and execution of test plans to assure the soundness of the Retirement Studio software.
Your Future Employer: A leading, global group with a strong foothold in Risk Management, Investment advisory & Management consulting.
You will be responsible for:
- Verifying the correctness and assure the quality of the actuarial valuation software and functionality from a user’s point-of-view.
- Independently writing & executing the test plans using automated testing tools along with manual processes
- Reporting conclusions on the quality of the software being tested and provide input to senior management
- Assisting with QA team in all stages of the life cycle from inception to production and working closely with Tier 1 support to facilitate the isolation and efficient resolution of user issues.
- Usage of Automated testing tools including Visual Studio Coded UI, Protractor, Jasmine
- Advanced Excel Skills, SQL experience a plus
- Ability to work within Agile development environment, knowledge of Jira / Zephyr a plus
- Clear, precise, analytical, and logical problem-solving approach.
- Reporting defects in timely manner by providing clear documentation, supporting data, and screenshots.
What is in it for you?
An opportunity to work with global clientele in a fast-paced environment with a growth oriented & enthusiastic team.
If you think that this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.