Associate/AVP- Quantitive Modelling- 10+ yrs
Looking for a professional who will be responsible for execution of the key business objectives, processes and managing business risks for key client/partner relationships across the Corporate & Investment Bank.
Your future employer: A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
- Performing model monitoring (monthly/quarterly) to ensure that they are fit for purpose.
- Leveraging model performance measures – Accuracy, Gini, Lift, K-S Statistic, ROC curve and AUROC, True Positive, False Positive, Precision, Recall, F1 score, etc. – to add actionable insights to model monitoring results
- Leading/enhancing the development of an end to end digital platform for Model Risk Management using software such as Tableau, Alteryx and UI/UX software/frameworks
- Automating existing codes and processes to cut down on run-time and/or CPU/memory utilization
- Leveraging cloud infrastructure and other data sources (Big Data, Teradata, SAS Databases etc.) in day to day operations
- Applying critical thinking skills and perform advanced analytics with the goal of solving complex and multi-faceted business problems
- Conceptualizing projects end to end, working in Agile mode and delivering with quality against agreed timelines
- Actively bringing in new ideas and perspectives that enhance existing processes and systems
- Mentoring junior team members
- Having 8+ yrs of experience in developing or validating or monitoring AI/ML and/or Econometric models (hands-on experience with AI/ML models (Xgboost, Neural Network, Natural Language Processing techniques, etc .preferred)
- Familiarity required with model performance measures – Accuracy, Gini, Lift, K-S Statistic, ROC curve and AUROC, True Positive, False Positive, Precision, Recall, F1 score, etc.
- Hands-on experience in end-to-end delivery of Visualization projects (significant Tableau experience a MUST; Alteryx experience is strongly desired)
- Hands-on experience in Python Programming (inclusive of Object Oriented Programming concepts)
- Experience in working with Analytics Products/Platforms/Dashboards leveraging UI/UX technologies (either in conjunction with Python or Tableau/Alteryx otherwise)
- Hands-on experience in extracting, collating, cleaning data required for quantitative projects; familiarity with traditional databases (like relational databases) as well as modern ones (Big Data and Cloud)
- Familiarity with API connectivity – past experience in connecting Tableau with Python and R codes a definite plus
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to interact directly with multiple stakeholders at varying levels of seniority
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the finance of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- An opportunity to work with a blue–chip firm in a high visibility role
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.