An exciting job opportunity for Human Resource Business Partner with solid experience with HR practices and employee management.
Well renowned Indian Origin Ecommerce.
- Partnering with HR Business Partners to coordinate and ensure the delivery of HR initiatives across the region
- Bridging the gap between HR Business Partners and the Centre of Excellence functions to develop and align appropriate HR Business Partnering initiatives
- Coordinating HR projects in the following domains: recruitment, talent management, learning and development, compensation and rewards, employee relations, recognition programs, and strategic development
- managing the implementation and review of HR Business Partnering initiatives and evaluate the effectiveness
- Tracking and monitoring project progress and escalate problems to relevant stakeholders whenever necessary
- 1-3 years of HR experience in a fast-paced environment, fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Good university degree in Business or Human Resource Management or other relevant disciplines
- Experience in working for large technology companies and their various people initiatives is a plus
- Highly motivated with strong project management skills
- Detail oriented and have interest in HR related matters
- Strong collaborative skills and the ability to build relationships across diverse stakeholder groups
- Good communications skills, especially fluent in written and spoken English
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment/ deliver work within tight deadlines
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains
REACH US: If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
DISCLAIMER:We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status