Zonal Manager- Field Procurement Operations - Pune & Patna ( 15-18 years)
Job Opportunity in Pune & Patna for a professional who can take up the role as a Regionalholding experience of 15+ years . You will be responsible for management and coordination of First Mile and Last mile operations for e-commerce vertical. You will partner with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth conduct of the ground operations.
Your Employer is a wide-ranging logistics platform, unlocking the next wave of Indian rural consumption.
- Building and implementing operational processes for various product lines
- Project planning for setting up new operations and expanding existing operations
- Understanding customer expectations. Designing and driving operations to align with customer expectations
- Periodic reporting and reviews with customers on performance metrics
- Identifying process improvement and automation opportunities.
- Focus on developing additional business opportunities with existing or new clients.
- Coaching, nurturing, mentoring the team.
- Working with the technology team to build and implementing comprehensive solutions
- Creating and own operations budget. Focusing on continuous service improvement and cost reduction
- Creating an engagement mechanism with internal and external stakeholders for a long-term relationship
- Ensuring periodic reconciliation of transactions with customers and business partners.
- Academic Qualification- Must have an MBA Operations
- Solid ground operations management experience.
- Strong understanding of the geography.
- Experience working in milestone and deadline driven environment
- Familiarity with the organization and ability to liaise with different departments and business owners as required.
- Ability to solve a problem with the help of data and multi-tasking is required.
- Ability to influence leadership, work with people and drive towards common solutions and issue resolutions.
- Experience coaching team leaders and working teams in delivering their projects.
- Experience in Quality Management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good numerical and analytical ability.
- Proven business acumen
- An opportunity to work with a startup backed by marquee investors
- Exposure to work with a firm in a high visibility role
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on the role.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and value diversity in the talent we identify for our clients. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.