Regional Sales Manager - Financial Services - Bangalore
An exciting opportunity of a Regional Sales Manager with a leading global Credit Bureau & Information Services company involved in providing data and analytical tools to clients around the world. For this leadership profile our clients are looking for tenured professional who comes from B2B Sales/Consultative sales/ Solutions Sales/ Digital Partnerships background across BFS, Fintech companies or Payment gateways. You would be responsible for evaluating sales opportunities and business case presentation for new and existing clients in India expanding market penetration and grow the profits.
If you have the relevant experience please read on and apply.
LOCATION: Bangalore (P.S. – This role is going to be based out of Bangalore eventually – as of now its remote working)
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER: A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty in data analysis and solution creation serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Evaluating sales opportunities and business case presentation for new and existing clients in India and expanding market penetration and grow the profits.
- Managing business P&L and Revenue Generation and launching, building and growing business and Digital partnerships.
- Working with Product teams to expand use cases and developing products to solve consumer problems and manage the customer journey.
- Making Pitches and winning opportunities with other potential partners and constantly engagement with the key relationships at the partner level.
- Managing customer journey -driving high standards of customer service and satisfaction
- Making data backed analytical business decision by predicting, controlling, reducing business risk using data.
A SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT:
- Post graduate in MBA with 10-15 yrs of experience in Consultative sales/ Solutions Sales/ Digital Partnerships background across BFS, Fintech companies or Payment gateways (B2B sales, Digital Lending, Fintech, digital payments).
- Proven experience un Business Growth, Business Development, Product Marketing and Product Life Cycle Management.
- Strong experience in managing small – mid size teams; and engaging with internal teams like Product and Operations.
- Strong record of enhancing customer engagement and surpassing the revenue & profitability and targets for the organization.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities with excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high visibility role, acting as a strong support to the leadership team
- Working in an impactful role which requires a mix of operational expertise and strategic planning while discovering business potential and influencing business decisions.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.