Bid Management Analyst- BFSI-Mumbai-3-7 Years (U.S Shift)
Bid management job opportunity with a leading global Insurance brokerage and risk management organization that is looking for a professional with 3-7 Years of experience in Pre-sales and bid management.
Our distinguished client is looking for a professional coming from Corporate who’ll be responsible for delivering bids end to end, pitch presentations, standard and non-standard responses to RFP.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, read on and apply.
Your Employer: A leading, global firm providing advisory, broking and financial solutions to millions of customers across the globe.
- Reviewing RFPs and other client material to gain complete understanding of client requirements
- Liaising with key members and responding end to end tenders - experience of writing tenders and drafting pitch presentations
- Ensuring Project management of RFI/RFP submissions and other client/ prospect Pitch materials developing and driving project timelines, coordinating with internal/ external stakeholders and facilitating meetings
- Work closely with the pursuit team to resolve open items during the proposal and pitch presentation development process
- Carry out content management activities, including collecting and updating content for proposal database and extracting best practice content
- Post Graduate in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics with 3-7 years of experience in Bid management, Sales support, Pre-sales
- Experience of working as a part of bid teams for asset managers, investment banks or other BFSI companies preferred
- Very strong written and verbal communication required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
What's in for you :
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly share across an updated copy of your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in touch with you for a detailed discussion.